Sunday, March 14, 2010

Temptation Avoided, and a Change of Tactics

My sister-in-law's bridal shower was today. The only things I ate were a small piece of cake and a couple butter mints! I ate lunch right before I went and I'm sure that helped!

Sundays are hard food-wise... I'm up early, have nothing but fruit to eat from 7am to 1pm, and then am starving and weak! So tonight I tried something new. I ate my usual protein and veggie meal at lunch, but tonight I ate another protein and veggie meal. I'm hoping it will help me not be so hungry tomorrow. If this doesn't work, I may have to start eating a real breakfast on Sundays...

1 comment:

  1. Real breakfast is healthier. I set my clock every single day no matter what just to eat breakfast. I will never "like" it cause I am just not a breakfast person. But it has made a difference.

    ReplyDelete