Friday, March 5, 2010

I Did Good :-)

Lunch I had my much anticipated chicken and salad. Yum!

Supper was a struggle... Jesse's been awake nearly 24 hours working on a project and was trying to finish before taking the boys for me to cook. Then nothing on the meal plan (the couple meals I have ingredients for still) sounded good. So I ate a banana and then threw something together. Turned out pretty good! Something was missing but this time it wasn't meat ;-) even though it was vegan! I made some Bisquick biscuits to go with it. But I made them half the size they're supposed to be and only ate 2. I also ate less of the main dish than I thought I would. My appetite today obviously isn't back to normal!

I thought really hard about cheating. Not eating anything unhealthy, but eating meat plus carb because I was so hungry. Remember my revelation that the hungrier I am the more I'm tempted to cheat?! There ya go! But I was determined to find something quick and easy THAT FOLLOWED MY GUIDELINES to cook. And I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment