Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Plateau

I've been hovering around 180 for weeks now... I'm not complaining! Just wish the scales would start moving again. I think there are a few things contributing to the plateau.

1. Yesterday was the first time I've exercised in a month

2. Stress - which has been worse the past month

3. And this may be the biggie. I lost so much so fast that I think my body needs some time to readjust.

We're supposed to start back on our daily walks again. We went yesterday but didn't make it today. Hopefully we'll go tomorrow!

And hopefully I'll see my number dropping again soon!

1 comment:

  1. You have lost a lot quickly. God knows how to take care of your body. Just trust Him. The rest of the weight will come off in due time. You are doing fantastic! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete