Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gallbladder Update/Flush Started

I laid down with Gabriel about noon and we took a nap. He woke up hungry about 3 so I got up to make him a bottle. When I sat up I was very lightheaded! But by that point there was nothing in me and I'm sure that's why. I had to go to the bathroom - Yay for not being dehydrated! The pain is pretty much gone! I'm still a little sore but that's it :-)

The apple cider I had poured myself before the vomiting started was on my nightstand (it's in a straw bottle) so I took just a couple sips. It will help my lightheadedness but I want to go slow to make sure I'll keep it down! Thus far I've had about 10 oz of it and no nausea :-) I think I'll do fine with some food too, as long as I go slow.

So it looks like the attack has officially ended, and the flush has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment