Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Starting Flush Immediately (TMI warning)

It's 615am. I've been awake since Gabriel woke up to eat at 345am. Up to that point I had gotten about 1 1/2 hours of sleep. What started at 345 as some mild twinges has gotten to the point of being very painful! I'm sipping warm mint tea and apple cider, and I took my first non-natural medicine in almost 2 months :-( - Lortab I had left from my c-section. Yep, the pain's gotten that bad :-(

Besides the pain, I've had 2 loose bowel movements (more to come, I'm sure!) and am nauseous. Don't know if the nausea is from my gallbladder or the pain.

My gut tells me it was an MSG reaction that set this off. Before I went to bed I was extremely thirsty. That hasn't happened in a long time! And I am pretty sure it's from MSG as that's one of my MSG symptoms. My first ever really bad attack was after eating at a Chinese buffet. Coincidence?

I had to stop typing this earlier to go vomit. Ugh. At least the Lortab stayed in... Don't ask :-P Hopefully it'll take the edge off the pain!

1 comment:

  1. Well, sweet friend... maybe God is trying to tell ya something? I am so sorry you are sick. I was kind of wondering why you would eat Mexican with your gallbladder the way it is... and the MSG problem...is it all worth it? Ask yourself this... was my cheat worth having the pain to the point of having to take Lortab? That's why yesterday when I was thinking about that white potato for Ashley, I kept telling myself POISON, POISON, POISON! LOL! If I cheat it's like going back to Egypt! LOL! God wants to give us the Promised Land and wants us to go forward. But we stubborn humans give in to the lust of the flesh and want to return to Egypt. I am praying for you today and hoping you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete