Thursday, March 18, 2010

Body Changes and Current Stats

A year ago when I got pregnant here were my stats:
Shirts - 24
Pants - 24
Weight - 212

At my all-time high I was:
Shirts - 26
Pants - 26
Weight - 227

As of today:
Shirts - 18/20
Pants - 20
Weight - 179

Woohoo!!! I don't know if I was this size when I got married! I do know that my wedding ring set is too loose for me to wear now! And although I'm not disclosing the exact sizes, I'm wearing smaller sized bras now too ;-)

When Jesse and I met in 1995, I was 20, wore size 12/14 tops and pants, and weighed about 135.

So I'm headed back in the right direction :-) I won't be disappointed if I don't make it back to my smallest size. After all, I'm older and this body has carried two kids! But I would like to get close! I'll settle for just being healthy, no matter my size or weight :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment