Wednesday, March 3, 2010

During the Night Musings

Day 2 is usually the hardest for me. The desire for "real" food seems to peak. At that point I'm getting tired of eating just fruits and veggies, and know I still have another whole day after this to go... That's why I tend to make soup Day 2. I use boxed organic vegetarian broth and whatever fresh veggies look good in the store. Squash, zucchini, and onions are what I usually start with. I chop them and add lots of seasoning. Basil and Italian seasoning are particularly satisfying for some reason!

I plan ahead for my flushes and get everything I think I'll need before I start so I'm not tempted as I walk around the store. Obviously it didn't happen that way this time! So I will be praying for extra willpower as I walk the aisles later...

Not looking forward to another day of apple cider :-( But hopefully I will be able to space it out more! Yesterday I drank all 64 oz in a little over 8 hours! And all I ate all day was a little bit of green beans.

My sweet baby is done eating. Time for some more sleep :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hang on my friend... you can do it! God is on your side and HE will give you the strength and power you need to finish. Think about the rewards you will get from HIM! I just finished breakfast and am feeling so much better. Started my water and will soon try to plan my meals for today. Thanks so much for your comments and encouragement on my blog. You are really helping me so much just by your encouraging words. I pray that someday I can inspire someone else as well. And yes... God is revealing things to me each day. But it's like Priscilla Shira said in her book... you have to position yourself to hear from Him and that is my focus as I continue obedience to Him. Have you started the book yet? It's really good. Love you!

    ReplyDelete