Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 3...

Aka Waking up to Chaos...

A fussy, clingy toddler. A mess everywhere I look :-( Don't know where to even start putting Humpty Dumpty back together again! Enough about that...

So it's Day 3. There are good things and bad things about that. The good - In less than 24 hours I will be able to eat my chicken and salad :-) The flush will be over with soon! Less than 1/2 gallon of apple cider left to drink. Don't need to cook since we have leftovers for the day. The bad - Another day of no protein and carbs. More apple cider. Trying to get tonight's "concoction" to stay down :-P Last time I flushed, let's just say getting it to stay down was not a pretty sight... Praying for it to be easier this time!

Gonna try to make some progress of this chaos... If Gabriel will stay in the swing... Ethan will just have to get over it - can't have him in my lap 24/7!

Almost done with my first 24 oz bottle of cider :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment