Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 3 - 630pm

Well, Gabriel got hungry right after my last post and then I worked on something Ethan needed done and then I ended up with both boys asleep in my lap. So the chaos is still chaos. We're all fighting colds again so the boys are fussy. Jesse's slept almost all day after working all night and he's not feeling good either. Sigh...

I ate a bowl of my soup earlier. It tasted better today :-) Doesn't homemade soup always taste better after the first day?! Other than the apple cider, that's all I've had today. Almost 24 oz of cider and then I'm DONE till my next flush! I'm not hungry. At least not for anything I can have! That means the concoction will probably hit my stomach hard tonight... Maybe it'll work fast though!

Ethan's napping with Jesse. Which leaves me with one mildly fussy baby instead of a very fussy toddler also :-)

Counting the hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment