Friday, March 5, 2010

GROWL!

Yup. I'm hungry LOL It's nearly 2am, I haven't been to sleep yet, and I'm hungry! I guess now that the flush is over and I know I can eat regular food, my brain is no longer suppressing my hunger signals. I wish it would for now though... Can't eat till noon :-P

I'm feeling okay. Aloe and baking soda water helped the heartburn. It's not gone but it's definitely better! I'm feeling twinges from my gallbladder but I have to remind myself that's what's supposed to happen. It's not the start of another attack. It's my gallbladder forcing out the newly crushed stones. I believe in my body's ability to do this... I have seen the results from past flushes... I will not panic... I will stay calm...

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo... proud of you! I am thoroughly enjoying your blog here. I hope you know that I am praying for you and walking with you through this. You are doing a fantastic job. That's also awesome that Jesse prayed for you. Nothing like the wonderful support of a great hubby! Just keep your focus on the Lord. Seek Him with your whole heart. Has the Lord given you any spiritual food you would like to share here? I would love to read about your spiritual success as well! Keep up the great work and know that I am beside you all the way!

    ReplyDelete