Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frozen Lettuce, Disappointing Milk

I opened the fridge today to get a fresh pack of Romaine (I had 2 unopened ones) and almost all of it was frozen! There was a little that wasn't frozen so I used that for my salad even though it was smaller than usual. But at least the rest didn't go to waste! I used it to make Garlicky Black-Eyed Peas and Greens for supper ;-)

Speaking of supper... I have an ouchie :-( I bumped the side of my elbow on the pot the peas were cooking in. The top layer of skin immediately peeled off. I put some George's aloe gel on it as soon as it happened but I still ended up with a blister :-( Around the blister is red. OUCH...

I've been craving milk. I picked up a few single-serve organic lowfat containers and finally was able to drink one tonight. And as bad as I've wanted it, it didn't taste that good to me! Huge shock! Oh well...

Long overdue chiro visit tomorrow :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment