Saturday, May 29, 2010

What Do I Title This?!

Time - 1am Saturday morning. Place - our bed. I was still awake. The boys were laying on either side of me. With no warning, Ethan woke up crying hysterically. I couldn't get him calmed down :-( Jesse took him in the living room and rocked him. It was quite a while before he calmed down... In the meantime, Gabriel started crying because Ethan was so upset. I got him back to sleep but it was a while before I fell asleep. I started today with little sleep...

I wouldn't say I'm tired but... I plugged in the blender, started mindlessly playing with the buttons, then got scared half to death when it started :-P Then I grated part of a fingernail along with the chocolate...

We went to my in-laws today for boiled crawfish. They were YUMMY!!! And huge! There's a crawfish pond across the street from their house so they buy them from there. Talk about fresh! I ate a ton but didn't overstuff myself. I passed on the ice cream for dessert.

On the way home Jesse mentioned he wanted a milkshake. We're all exhausted. My kitchen's a wreck. I need to cook supper. Solution? Frozen yogurt + malt powder + bittersweet chocolate + unsweetened cocoa powder = supper. And no one complained! ;-) Yogurt w/live cultures. Chocolates with lots of antioxidants. It's healthy, see?!

We ALL seriously need sleep...

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - crawfish w/dipping sauce (mayo, ketchup, dunno what else - mom-in-law mixes it up)
Supper - "healthy" malts

No comments:

Post a Comment