Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Don't Get It...

Sunday night I ate homemade whole grain pancakes that had chocolate in them. And my gallbladder acted up. Not bad, but it let me know it wasn't happy :-P

Last night I ate a mildly greasy burger, with sauteed mushrooms, cheese and mayo. And fries. And cheesecake. How much fat did I eat?! I don't want to even think about it. But my gallbladder did fine!

Last night's meal should have given me problems if Sunday night's did... More so because my gallbladder had acted up just two nights before. I'm not complaining, I just wish I knew why!

Today:
Breakfast - banana
Lunch - usual
Supper - garlic pasta and beans, can of peas w/butter
Later - 2 pecan sandies w/2 Andes mints (softened the mints in the microwave then spread them on the cookies... Mmmmm...)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you purposely indulge yourself into food that you know might possibly act up your gallbladder? LOL! You know this and still go for it? I guess it is strange to me that you would risk a gallbladder attack this way. I know I'm blunt, but you know me well enough to know this is just one of my mind boggling questions. LOL! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate and pancakes have NEVER bothered me. Burger + fries + dessert either. I don't understand why the burger etc did fine but the pancakes bothered me. It should have been opposite! If a meal was going to make it act up, it should have been the burger etc - more fat, more processed, more chemicals, etc. I knew there was a chance the burger etc would bother me, but a small one. I still think there was something in that meal somewhere that my body needed! I actually felt better after eating it...

    ReplyDelete