Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bad Me...

What happens when you wake up with a craving, have an annoying day, nothing sounds good for supper, and when you try to cook, it doesn't go well? Yup, a big fat cheat...

I woke up craving a mushroom Swiss burger. I ate supper early yesterday because of bible study so I was extra hungry this morning. At lunch I almost made steak salad instead of chicken. But the steak was frozen, the chicken wasn't, and I was home by myself with the boys so I went for the quicker option while they weren't fussy. I wonder if I had my steak at lunch if I would've still had the craving tonight...

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - usual
Supper - Chili's - broccoli/carrots (they forgot to season them so I put some OO Pam and sea salt on them), mushroom Swiss burger on wheat bun, fries w/ketchup, slice of brownie cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment