Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meals Today

So first off, a little TMI... I guess my stomach didn't like my malt. Despite taking 2 lactase with it, I had to make a fast dash to the bathroom in the middle of the night :-P

We were all so exhausted last night and had a rough night. The boys and I went to bed at 9 but it was almost 11 when Ethan went to sleep. Midnight when I fell asleep. I only got about 5 1/2 hours sleep :-( So two nights in a row of little sleep...

And the kitchen was still a wreck this afternoon when we got home from church because no one had a chance to clean it. Jesse practically begged me to eat out so we didn't have to deal with the kitchen yet. So we did... We went to the Italian buffet. I ate a slice of seafood pizza but everything else was veggie pizzas. Except for the dessert ones of course!

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/the usual, banana later, raisins later
Lunch - Italian buffet
Supper - salad - Romaine w/thousand island dressing

1 comment:

  1. right...I practically begged. Blame it on me! too funny...

    ReplyDelete