Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today

I figured it out earlier... In the past 3 nights I've had a total of 16 hours sleep! Some people do fine with that amount but not me! By 530 tonight I realized I kept dozing off watching one of my favorite shows so I turned it off and tried to take a short nap. Ethan was watching tv, Gabriel was dozing in his swing, and Jesse was working. I slept a little at a time (mostly because Ethan kept waking me up) but then I got a longer stretch. Woke up at 7! Wasn't even barely functioning till almost 715. Stood up and I was so weak and lightheaded! Jesse took one look at me and the time and told me to order supper from somewhere :-( I felt a little better after I ate but hit another wall a while ago...

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee, banana, raisins
Lunch - leftover BIG leg quarter in Romaine salad w/honey mustard dressing
Before nap - 1 cookie
Supper - black bean burger on wheat w/avocado, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, fries w/ketchup, corn on the cob w/butter, cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment