Friday, May 14, 2010

I Need New Recipes!

Low carb ones (lunch) are easy to find and we pretty much the same thing every day anyway. But supper... That's tougher! I'm getting tired of the same meals and I'm starting to dread suppertime :-( I don't have time to sift through a bunch of online recipe sites trying to find new ideas. I'm hoping to be able to go to the bookstore soon and look for cookbooks. I have a couple titles that might work, and according to B & N's website, both are in stock at our store. Getting there is the hard part... Jesse said he'll try to get me a few hours one day next week to do that where he would watch the kids.

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - rotisserie breast in usual salad
Snack - dried pineapple ring
Supper - leftover baked beans, big piece of french bread w/butter, piece of cake

No comments:

Post a Comment