Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meals Fri & Sat

We spent Friday afternoon till Saturday night with my best friend and her family. So supper Friday through supper Saturday were over there.

Friday

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - BK garden salad w/grilled chicken (so not worth the price!)
Snack - cinnamon graham crackers (3 I think)
Supper - BIG leg quarter (cooked on the grill), mixed salad w/honey mustard dressing, sweet potato, butter, french bread w/butter and garlic (cooked on the grill) - Cheat meal
Snack - homemade whole grain blueberry muffins

Saturday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee, banana later
Lunch - leftover leg quarter and mixed salad w/honey mustard dressing, Ghirardelli square
Supper - red beans and rice, leftover garlic bread (red beans were cooked w/sausage but I didn't eat any)

Let me try to remember what was in the mixed salad... Yvette, add whatever I'm forgetting in the comments LOL
Romaine
Green leaf lettuce
Spinach
Red cabbage
Red onion
English cucumber
Celery
Roma tomatoes
Carrots

Jesse and I agreed the mixed salad was a yummy change of pace! But we both decided we prefer plain Romaine for everyday :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... I could have saved money if you both preferred just plain Romaine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we both usually prefer salads like yours!

    ReplyDelete