Saturday, May 1, 2010

RECALL

All Tylenol and Motrin brand name products for infants and children. http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/

Right now I have a teething 4-month that needs Tylenol occasionally for pain, and a 2-year-old who's having some sinus issues and needs Motrin during the night sometimes for the sinus swelling and pressure. And wouldn't ya know... Everything I had was on the recall list :-( So I took a trip at 10pm to Walgreens down the street to grab the generic of both before they ran out from everyone replacing their name brand stuff! They didn't have dye free which I'm not happy about but at least it's something!

So in the past week, our convertible crib and all the boys' meds have been recalled...

I was gone from Friday afternoon till Saturday night with only a few hours of sleep. Gabriel's almost done eating and I'm pooped so I'll post my meals later...

No comments:

Post a Comment