Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sick kid :-(

Sunday evening Ethan took a long nap on me. I noticed I could smell sinus drainage in his breath. But he wasn't congested. Monday morning he threw up 3 times - real mucusy. My mom and I both occasionally throw up from sinus drainage so I wasn't concerned. He was fine the rest of Monday and Tuesday. Today he started running a fever :-( It went up and down but peaked at around 101. He's just laid around all day. Spent most of the day on or against me. Right now his temp is about 100.5. I'm really happy we bought the temporal artery (forehead scanning) thermometer when I was pregnant with him! I don't disturb him at all when I take his temp. I'll check it when I wake up during the night to make sure it's not high. I won't give him anything for it though unless it goes over 102.5.
Breakfast - banana
Lunch - crockpot chicken w/usual salad
Before supper - 2 brownies
Supper - red beans and rice, 1/2 avocado, coffeecake

No comments:

Post a Comment