Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sick/No Energy + A Really Dirty Kitchen =

Pizza for supper :P I'm not as stopped up today but everything that's been stopping me up is draining down my throat. So I have that constant tickle that makes me cough. Which irritates my throat more. Which makes me cough more. Actually I haven't coughed a whole lot. If I start, I'll use the Cepacol spray during the day too. I'm using more of it at night than it says to but I have to for it to numb my throat like it's supposed to. I wish I could suck a Cepacol lozenge but they make me nauseous :(

Breakfast - watermelon (yellow-skinned organic from farmer's market)
Lunch - tuna salad salad; Ghirardelli
Supper - (ordered but not here yet) pizza - veggies + extra cheese; cinnamon dessert (might be too sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment