Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Favorite Kitchen Toy

A few years ago I was telling my mom that I wish I had a wafflemaker with removable plates so it would be easy to clean. For Christmas that year she gave me this -
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Decker-3-in-1-Waffle-Maker-Indoor-Grill/2684038

In the words of Weezie from Dragon Tales, LOOOOOVE IT! (And if your kids are fans, you just heard her voice say it in your head LOL)

Here's what I like about it:
Ready light - no more guessing if the waffle is done
Adjustable temperature - the correct range for waffles is marked on the dial - light to dark
Yummy grilled cheese sandwiches quick
Consistent quality
And the best thing... Super easy to clean!

The only thing I wish was different on it is I wish it had a cool-touch exterior. Especially considering Ethan bumped it tonight while watching me cook and burned his arm :-( George's Aloe to the rescue again!

No comments:

Post a Comment