Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Forgot...

... Just how miserable it is to have a cold! The stuffiness started last night, let up at bedtime when I took a couple ibuprofen, and came back as soon as it wore off. I was so congested this morning that my neti pot did nothing but barely drip! I did it again this afternoon and it was a bit better. I took an Aleve a while ago. I'm hoping since it's an anti-inflammatory like the ibuprofen it'll help the swelling and congestion, but that it will last a lot longer. I've also taken my natural anti-viral so that should help too.

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/Stevia and heavy cream (new usual)
Lunch - pancakes (my recipe) w/bittersweet chocolate and butter
Supper - leftover rice, air-fried okra, lemon biscotti

Lunch didn't even taste that good to me... Supper did though :-)

ETA Forgot to mention... I did two carb meals on purpose today. The thought of a protein meal did not appeal to me at all! Maybe because it takes more energy to digest and my body is using extra energy to heal? I can hope :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment