Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meat Sale!

I'm so happy! We were running really low on meat in the freezer and I caught a good sale today! I picked up boneless skinless chicken breasts, eye of round steaks (buy a pack, get TWO packs free!), and 93/7 ground beef :) After I go to Walmart and buy more freezer bags I'll get everything in the freezer.

Breakfast - apple juice
Lunch - steak salad w/homemade honey mustard; Ghirardelli square
Supper - Bloomin' Onion, slice of mocha pie

The mocha pie uses instant pudding. I found out it doesn't set up as good with rice milk... Next time I make it I'll do the crust separately and just crumble it over the top.

(Okay, big brain fart - I misspelled separately and had to look it up in the dictionary :P Very unusual for me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment