Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yet Another Way to Do Pancakes!

I took my spiced pumpkin waffles recipe and used it as a guide to do spiced pumpkin pancakes for supper. Yummy! Recipe will be shared later...

I modified the honey mustard salad dressing recipe I tried a couple weeks ago. I'm interested to see what it tastes like tomorrow after the flavors have had time to meld. Once I'm satisfied with it, I'll post the recipe.

My stomach is still doing fine today!

I didn't call about the stevia yet. I won't be able to get it till Friday or Saturday anyway.

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - chicken breast (back to my usual - cooked in olive oil, seasoned w/Essence) in salad (Romaine, mushrooms) w/homemade honey mustard
Supper - homemade 100% whole grain spiced pumpkin pancakes w/butter, 1/2 can of peas w/butter

And totally related to health, but not food... I ended up holding Gabriel for a while today in kind of an awkward way while I fixed him a bottle. Twice. He was fussy and I didn't want him to start crying if I put him down. BUT... Now my knee on the side I was holding him feels loose. It's the one I dislocated years ago, and when Ethan was a baby it popped back out again (I didn't re-injure it, just from carrying him on the same side all the time). So I need to be really careful for a while... And start some exercises to try to tighten it back up. With Ethan it felt like this for a couple weeks before it popped out so hopefully I can stop it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment