Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!

Jesse requested a special meal for today and I was happy to make it for him! Food was weird today because of cooking around life ;) I ate "lunch" 1/2 hour early because I was starving (had been up since 6am) and I wanted to be hungry again by the time we ate the Father's Day meal and I didn't want to eat it late. When I do a cheat meal, I try to make it at lunch so my body has as much time as possible to digest it before bed! I wasn't very hungry for my last meal but I knew I needed to eat or I would be starving later. So I ate something fairly light that sounded good to me.

Breakfast - banana, 1/2 cup coffee w/usual
11:30am - rotisserie chicken breast in salad w/honey mustard dressing
2:30 - boneless chicken stuffed w/crawfish rice dressing, homemade macaroni and cheese, few sips homemade root beer (made with demerara, and lots less sweet than store-bought!)
4:00 - 3 chocolate-stuffed crescent rolls
5:30 - another one ;)
7:00 - mashed potatoes (instant, made with rice milk) and corn w/butter

No comments:

Post a Comment