Saturday, June 19, 2010

Exhausted...

Today was my third day being out in the heat of the day. Actually, I was gone from 10:30 to 3 with a very short trip home to unload some things and scarf down lunch. The heat index has been over 100 and with no shady places to park, my car gets SO hot, even with the windows being tinted! The AC blows very cold when the car isn't that hot, but in the heat of the day, it's not nearly as good :( Besides the heat, just being out running errands for three days in a row is tiring! Couldn't be helped though... Tomorrow is church then Gabriel has his check-up Monday then Tuesday I shouldn't have to go anywhere.

Breakfast - apple juice (was out of bananas so grabbed a juice when I got to Walmart)
Lunch - rotisserie chicken, salad (spring mix w/homemade honey mustard)
Snack - fries w/ketchup
Supper - Oriental rice pilaf (new recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment