Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Could I Do?

Second day in a row of Jesse working almost constantly (don't ask how much he's slept the past couple days). Yet another day in a row of Gabriel being very fussy and needing to be held almost 24/7 (growth spurt?). At least two days worth of dirty dishes in the sink (because when have I been able to do them?!). And on all the counters (the few we have). Everything I needed to cook with needed to soak before it could be washed. No transportation (won't have the alternator till at least tomorrow, likely later). Suppertime! If I cooked, I'd have to load the dishwasher, get pots etc soaking, handwash what I needed after it soaked, then cook. Would've been waaaaay too late for me to eat by then. Uh... "Hello? Delivery please..." In all honesty, what I really wanted was a veggie burger from Chili's (and it wouldn't be a cheat). But I had no way to get there:( Anything delivery would be a cheat, but what could I do? And the kicker? It didn't even taste that good to me :(

Breakfast - banana, 1/2 cup coffee w/usual
Lunch - cod (grilled on the stovetop using oo Pam) w/Essence and lime juice, broccoli (w/butter), Ghirardelli square
Supper - mushroom swiss burger on white bun w/lettuce, tomato, mayo. garlic cheese bread. brownies (cheat meal)

No comments:

Post a Comment