Saturday, June 26, 2010

Maybe?

It's now after 12:30am. I haven't been to sleep yet. The hormones are raging. Not affecting my emotions much, thankfully! Just my body.

I was texting with a friend tonight who didn't know about the anemia and thyroid issues and something hit me. I think this is my first postpartum cycle that my iron is near normal. Which means my thyroid is returning to normal. Which means my hormones are likely trying to return to normal for the first time since I got pregnant. So of course they're raging...

And on a happy note, I saw a slightly smaller number on the scale this morning :-) Still not below the range I was fluctuating in, but lower than I've seen it in a couple months. Usually I gain a bit when PMS'ing but we'll see what happens from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment