Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I Ate + Issues

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - 93/7 ground beef seasoned with homemade taco seasoning (will post recipe soon) in Romaine salad with honey mustard dressing
Supper - chili burger on whole wheat bun with mayo, mustard, and 1/2 avocado (caught it on sale!), fries with ketchup, 1 cookie
Other - 1 small brownie

Not taking my vitamins and supplements as often as I'm supposed to is really catching up to me... I've been rationing them for money reasons but my body doesn't like it :-( My anemia is kicking back in, and I'm having nerve issues (B deficiency). Also fighting another cold because of not taking my immune booster regularly. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on normal doses of everything soon! In the meantime, I have to find a way to get my iron or I'm gonna be in trouble soon...

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I can't eat a balanced meal anymore due to finances. I do the best I can and still stay away from the white stuff. Right now we barely have enough to pay our meds. Ashley's surgery really messed us up. It has never been this tight before for us. Hope your financial status will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete