Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cheat + Iron Kicking In!

Well... I gave in... Jesse had been craving one of the same meals so we ended up eating it. I must say, I wasn't disappointed in how it tasted!

I think my iron is kicking in a little already :-) I've been so cold at night but last night I had to take off the extra blanket I've been using the past few weeks! I didn't start using it till my iron was low so hopefully last night means it's coming back up. Plus I had an easier time getting up this morning. And it's only going to get better :-)

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - usual (used the last of the baked chicken)
Snack - 1/2 apple
Supper - 3 hot dogs (98% fat free turkey dogs), 1 1/2 whole wheat buns, organic vegetarian chili, reduced fat sharp cheddar, mayo, mustard, onions, 2 cookies
Other - 1 tiny brownie, 2 sips chocolate milk

No comments:

Post a Comment