Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today's Meals

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - chicken breast in Romaine salad with honey mustard dressing
Before supper (had a hungry baby to feed and I was getting weak) - 2 cookies
Supper - red beans, brown rice, multi-grain french bread, cookie

ETA - Oh geez... I baked a pan of brownies earlier to bring tomorrow to a family that just had a baby. I wanted some so bad! But I reminded myself these were not for us. Well... I got a phone call a while ago and we won't be delivering food till Monday. So... Jesse asked me to cut them so he could have some tonight. So I did. And sampled. And sampled. And sampled... I only ate what amounted to one serving. Oh well...

2 comments:

  1. Lust of the eyes! LOL! Rebuke that serpent Eve! LOL! I know how you feel. That's how I felt at Easter when I was surrounded by chocolate. But I did well and put my flesh under control. It's so hard at times, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS hard! But at least I limited myself :-P

    ReplyDelete