Saturday, April 10, 2010

Night of the Munchies

Today was so busy! But lots of fun :-) We went to the bird fair then brought Ethan to the park. We packed an ice chest in the car for lunch, and I had supper in the crockpot.

I snacked on not-the-best foods more than usual tonight. I don't know if it was my hormones, or if I didn't eat enough earlier in the day. I think I need to stop using that lite dressing at lunch...

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - (frozen) grilled chicken breast in Romaine salad with lite honey mustard dressing, Ghirardelli square
Snack - banana
Before supper - piece of white french bread
Supper - multi-grain french bread with butter, red beans (vegan), brown rice
Other - Ghirardelli square with (at most) 1/2 tbsp natural peanut butter (peanuts and salt only), lemon cookie

And I still have the munchies... Not going to eat anything else till breakfast though!

No comments:

Post a Comment