Monday, April 26, 2010

Hormones

I think my hormones are doing some funny stuff. My face is broken out. My back is broken out. My scalp is broken out! And I've had those cravings. I think part of it is postpartum changes. But it all started a few days after I started taking my iron again. So I'm wondering if the iron is forcing the hormones back to their normal cycle and my body is trying to adjust. Either way, the hormones need to settle back quick!

We went to my dad's today for a crawfish boil. We hadn't had them in years, and Ethan had never eaten crawfish. They were Yummy! And my dad sent us home with a lot of the leftovers :-D

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee, 2 bananas (everything separate)
1:30 - pack of Goldfish crackers
4:30ish - lots of crawfish! dipped them in Cane's sauce. 1 bite each of sausage, breakfast sausage, corn, potato

No comments:

Post a Comment