Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Productive Day + Another Case of the Munchies

We were so exhausted today we didn't make it to church :-( We all needed the rest! But I was productive after I got up! I threw out 2 bags of trash, did 2 loads of dishes plus a bunch of handwash ones, cooked lunch, cleared out some more of the stuff in the dining room, went through a basket of bottles, toddler utensils, etc and sorted everything out - packed up the bottles since I like the new ones better, and got the utensils ready to wash and put up for when Gabriel is ready for them. I also fed Ethan all day (think there's a growth spurt coming!), changed out the birds' food dishes, and did the meal plan and grocery list for the rest of the week. Also made Jesse 3 pots of coffee since he's working late. Whew!

Here's today's meals:
Breakfast - (slept)
Lunch - steak and Romaine salad with lite honey mustard dressing
Supper - red beans and brown rice, multi-grain french bread with butter, cupcake

I had the munchies again tonight but not as bad. That pretty much confirms to me that I'm not getting enough fat at lunch. The steak was lean but fattier than my usual chicken breast. And the munchies were less. I purposely ate steak instead of chicken today to see if the fattier meat would make a difference. I really think it has to do with the lite salad dressing. Hopefully Walmart will have my other one when I go tomorrow! Then if I'm still getting the munchies with eating the full-fat dressing, I'll start trying to figure out what to do next. Somehow I don't think it will be an issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment