Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ibuprofen :-(

I took some Sunday night :-( I was laying in bed and I sneezed. No big deal. I blew my nose and laid back down. And sneezed again. And again. And again... I sneezed for most of the next half hour! I blew my nose a few times, did my neti pot, put VapoRub under my nose, went in a different room, anything I could think of! I don't think anything I tried worked. I think it just stopped. I still had a tickle in my nose like I would sneeze again though. And boy, was I congested! All that sneezing had swollen my nasal passages to the point that I could barely breathe.

I decided to take some ibuprofen hoping it would take out the inflammation enough so I could breathe. It helped :-) I didn't want to take Sudafed and I didn't really want to take the ibuprofen either. But I figured it was the lesser of two evils...

Hoping I don't have a repeat tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment