Friday, July 30, 2010

Will the Zinc Work?

I started the zinc for my rosacea a week ago. It's better! But it's also the time of the month where it usually is better - right at the end of my period. I should have about another week's worth of zinc in the bottle so I'll re-evaluate when I'm near the end of it. If it isn't working as well as I hoped, there are some natural hormone supplements that I'll try next. But I'm holding out hope that it'll work once it's built up in my body!

I had a rough morning and wanted to cheat so bad! But I didn't :) I got past it! I have my car back from the shop too! I'm so thankful that God provided the money to get everything fixed...

Breakfast - banana (nonorganic)
Lunch - leftover crockpot round steak; leftover broccoli; Ghirardelli square
Supper - Amy's burritos - beans and rice (vegan, no soy); 1/2 avocado; cookies - Pillsbury refrigerated dough - oatmeal chocolate chip

My cookies didn't taste as good as I had hoped. Might be a good thing. I've been wanting to bake a batch of my mom's chocolate chip cookie recipe. Next grocery trip maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment