Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update 2pm

For a while there I was back and forth to the bathroom. But I've only gone once in the past 2 hours. The nausea has eased a bit. I'm fine when I'm laying down and it isn't as bad when I get up. My stomach still feels really off. And all I've put in it all day is a few sips of water. Jesse's getting ready to bring me some baking soda water. Hope it stays down.

My throat wasn't sinus related after all. It was swollen from the acid burning it. That was some seriously nasty vomit...

For now I'm laying in bed, Gabriel asleep next to me. And hoping this continues to get better! Later I'll make some tea - decaf green/mint medley (herbal) and start sipping that.

Every once in a while I push on my gallbladder area but it is not even tender! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment