Monday, July 12, 2010

Observations

Last week was the farthest off my eating plan I've eaten... I noticed over the weekend that where my ears are pierced was bothering me for the first time in months. I realized the slight infection I always used to have there had returned. Two days of eating back on plan and they're already getting better!

Sunday morning I got up and I noticed my fingers were swollen! Then I looked in the mirror and realized it wasn't just my fingers... Looking back, I think all of my cheat meals last week had MSG in them :( So I shouldn't be surprised I was swollen! It's getting a bit better today. But I have a rotisserie chicken in the fridge I bought for lunch tomorrow that probably has some in it. Shouldn't affect me too much though as long as I watch what else I eat.

I think my hormones are shifting a bit again. I expect it will happen off and on for the next 6 months at least as my body adjusts to not being pregnant plus my way of eating plus getting my supplements (especially iron) on a regular basis again.

Seems like there are more but I'll post them as I remember them...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, crazy to see such a fast change in things. Reassures you that you are doing the right thing watching your diet so well!

    ReplyDelete