Sunday, July 25, 2010

What Eating Plan?!

So I totally blew it today :P When we got home last night I was so tired! Today's lunch was supposed to go in the crockpot before bed, and, well, it didn't happen :( I was going to pick up a rotisserie chicken after church but Jesse suggested eating out and my best friend and her family were eating out so we all went together. We had a great time! I could have made healthier choices but I didn't totally blow it either. Till "supper." I wasn't hungry but I wanted a piece of birthday cake (darn AF!) so I ate a little piece instead of supper. Tomorrow's another day...

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/the usual, banana later, apple juice later
Lunch - Italian buffet - seafood pizza, veggie pizzas, dessert pizza (topping only)
"Supper" - brownie cake

No comments:

Post a Comment