Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two Meals of Ordering In...

Yep. You read that right... Circumstances were such today that I couldn't cook :-( And I didn't have a way to pick up anything. So we ordered in twice. I didn't do great but I didn't do horrible.

Breakfast - nada :-(
Lunch - grilled chicken in salad (iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers) w/organic ranch; Ghirardelli square
Afternoon - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual
Supper - pizza - mushroom, onion, bell pepper; piece of brownie cake

I had the choice at supper between Chinese and pizza. I've been having a slight MSG reaction after Chinese food lately. So my choices were Chinese that would technically be on my eating plan but cause a reaction, or pizza that wasn't on my plan but that I likely wouldn't react to. I think I made the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment