Monday, July 19, 2010

Ethan's Birthday!

And he spent it sick :( Congestion, coughing, feeling bad... At least he enjoyed his birthday presents! I treated him to macaroni and cheese for lunch today, so I treated Jesse and myself too :) For supper I had planned on making "macaroni garlic" since it's one of Ethan's favorites, but he wanted pancakes instead. Fine with me! He only ended up eating a few though. He barely drank anything today either :( I hope he's better by Saturday for his party! And that no one else gets sick. Gabriel is coughing and sneezing some but so far not bad.

Breakfast - watermelon
Lunch - shrimp salad - roasted shrimp (oo, Essence), Romaine, pepper; Ghirardelli square
Supper - whole grain pancakes (homemade mix) w/semi-sweet chocolate chips

I used Ener-G egg replacer in the pancakes tonight for the first time. It did good! And as always, I used rice milk instead of regular milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment