Sunday, July 4, 2010

Saturday's Meals

(I didn't get home till after 1030pm Saturday night and went straight to bed since I had to be up so early)

Jesse woke up craving hot donuts. Gabriel woke up for the day before 8am. I had errands to run. Gabriel and I left to run the errands and came back with... Donuts. Hot, fresh, just out of the fryer... Supper, the boys and I ended up eating out with my mom. But no cheat :)

830am - banana
1030am - donuts
Lunch - garlicky black-eyed peas and greens, brown rice (I ate my carb meal at lunch because I already had carbs in my system) I may have had dessert but I don't remember now :( If I did, it was a Ghirardelli square
Supper - Shoney's - shrimp (in some kind of butter-type sauce) in salad (mostly iceberg, some other salad greens mixed in, carrots) w/peppercorn ranch dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment