Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today So Far

I made it through the night without a trip to the bathroom! My pee was so dark this morning. I'm trying to make sure I get lots of fluids today.

I feel better today, just weak. I've actually been able to do a little bit. I made tea - decaf green and mint medley. I also got a loaf of homemade white bread made using my bread machine. Love the Expressbake cycle! A 2-lb loaf takes less than an hour to mix, rise, and bake :-)

I ate a banana for breakfast and my stomach did okay. I tried a couple slices of bread with a little butter for lunch. I'm also sipping the tea I made earlier sweetened with a bit of demarara syrup I made a few weeks ago. My stomach is threatening a bit but so far so good.

My plan for the rest of the day is carbs and tea. Easy to digest. If that does okay, I'll add protein tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment