Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bedtime Update

The diarrhea has pretty much stopped. Of course, my stomach is empty at this point. I've drank about 16 oz of tea, a few sips at a time.

My stomach is sore. My hips and butt hurt like I've been doing squats all day. My calves hurt a bit when I walk. My gallbladder seems to be coming through this with flying colors :-)

I'm a little hungry so I take that as a good sign! A loaf of homemade white bread sounds good. Maybe I'll do some in my bread machine tomorrow. It would be easy on my stomach,

My main complaint right now is that I'm so weak :-( It's been almost 30 hours since I've eaten now. All I've had is about 16 oz of tea. I do think it's helping though!

Ethan's birthday party is in a little over a week and I still have a lot to do! Need to get some energy to go shopping for everything, then I'll worry about doing it. I'm shooting for shopping Friday morning.

I really hope no one else gets this...

No comments:

Post a Comment