Sunday, September 19, 2010

If You Thought Last Night's Supper Was Gross...

LOL!

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual; banana later; apple juice later
Lunch - Italian buffet
Supper - white bun w/mayo, mustard, Romaine, potato chips (Kettle brand sea salt)

So the story with supper is... I needed to eat SOMETHING. I wasn't very hungry though. Bread sounded good. I opened the french bread. Moldy :-( Drats! Foiled again! Ethan noticed I was in the kitchen and asked what I was doing. I told him I was looking for something to eat. So, sweet and helpful boy that he is, he starts suggesting things I can eat :-) He suggested a few things before saying Potato Chips. Hmmm... That actually sounded good! And I had an unopened bag. Just basic thick chips - potatoes, oil, sea salt. I remembered I had the rest of a pack of hot dog buns. Those things take a LONG time to mold but that's another story for another time ;-) So what to put on it? I definitely needed a veggie. Nothing sounded good... Romaine... Yeah, I can put some Romaine leaves on the bun... A little mayo and mustard... And I'm one of those weird people who like to eat chips on my sandwich. Something about the combination of soft bread and crunchy salty chips... Mmmmm...

And now you know a bit more about the inner workings of my brain :-P

2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds a lot better than the mushroom pot pie thingy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have preferred my mushroom stuff again ;-)

    ReplyDelete