Saturday, September 25, 2010

Frustrating Evening

I started cooking supper and it ended with fast food :-( Then when I was cooking some chicken breasts later, the oil decided to really start popping and got me quite a few times. So far I've only found one blister but I would be surprised if that's the only one. One of those nights...

But on a good note... I caught 2 great sales tonight! Boneless skinless chicken breasts for 1.88/lb, and Honeysuckle White whole turkeys (not frozen) for 1.69/lb! Guess what I'm planning on cooking tomorrow for Sunday and the rest of the week :-)

Breakfast - apple juice
Lunch - crockpot round steak; Ghirardelli square
Supper - mushroom swiss burger and fries from McDonald's; cookie dough pie from Burger King

Supper didn't taste that good and it made me feel yucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment