Friday, September 3, 2010

Frustrating Night

Time to fix supper! Only I had 2 fussy kids all day and HOW CAN WE HAVE ACCUMULATED 3 LOADS OF DIRTY DISHES IN 24 HOURS?!?!?! So nothing was clean I needed to cook with. Both sinks were full. The dishwasher was full of clean dishes. So before I even started cooking I had to empty and load the dishwasher, then hand wash what I needed to cook with and hope it had been soaking. Jesse offered to eat some food he had left. I had an organic frozen dinner Ethan could eat. And I could find SOMETHING. Well... I finally found something that sounded good - the last can of asparagus! I planned on eating it with a slice of my homemade bread and butter. Opened the can and IT WAS MOLDY! The can was unopened, the use-by date was Dec 2011, but it had yellow slimy spots on it. Grrr...

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - Greek-seasoned hamburger patty (will post recipe later) in usual; Ghirardelli square
Supper - bread and butter; cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment