Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday

Spent the whole morning at the mechanic's but we have ac! There's something that's making it cut off intermittently still but I have to wait until it cuts off and drive directly to my mechanic. He said he suspects one of two things are going out but won't know which unless he can check it when it's not working. But for now it works! By the time I finished there it was lunchtime so I ended up picking up plate lunches for us. Not on plan, but definitely healthy!

Breakfast - nothing (forgot to bring something with me and was there a lot longer than I expected!)
Lunch - health food store - chicken teriyaki (the best I've ever had!) w/brown rice (had celery and orange and red bell peppers in it); carrots; squash/zucchini; cookie
Supper - baked leg quarter in usual salad; Ghirardelli square

No comments:

Post a Comment