Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mini-Vent

There's a long post coming about this sooner or later... But WHY is mental illness seen as different than physical illness?! I'm so sick of hearing about why psychiatrists are quacks. After all, "real" doctors are to be trusted 100%, right?! (Insert sarcastic eye roll here) Ugh.

Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee w/usual; apple later; apple juice later
Lunch - roasted chicken breast in usual salad; Ghirardelli square
Supper - Spinach Pasta; chocolate cake (small piece)

I picked up the cake at the grocery store after supper. It was pretty good at first but by the time I took my last bite it tasted too sweet. Now that taste is just stuck in my mouth :P Can't wait for the hour to pass so I can drown it with water!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered why the double standard too. I wish it wasn't so. There isn't anything to be ashamed of in seeking help and no reason to look at anyone differently who does need help.

    I'm interested to read your long post. Sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete